- Striped Dress: Hello perfect tee shirt dress that everyone needs and I would live in.
- Earrings: I have never been a huge necklace person, but earrings are a different story. I love these crispin drops and have them in gold. I use these to help with the weight, although they aren’t bad.
- More striped tops: (also currently 30% off)
- Under Eye Brightener: I swear by this stuff and recently ran out. It helps me look more awake and really makes the eyes pop/covers dark circles!
- Beauty Blender: How amazing is this nude one? I only buy these around every other month, in the meantime, I run mine through the laundry (it works!)
- Mercury Candles: the only candles I ever buy for myself, they smell amazing and I’m in the need for some restock!
- Wedges: You guys, these wedges are the bees knees and I want them. I love a good pair of wedges in the summer time to wear with anything. If you’re not looking to drop $$ on a pair, I also love these.
- Nude Lipstick: I have been on the hunt lately for some great nude lipstick and this YSL color looks like it could be a winner!
- Jean Shorts: I have big thighs, but with the NC heat, it’s enevitabe that I’ll need a good pair this spring. Plus, there is nothing better in my opinion that throwing on jean shorts and a light sweater. It’s my favorite uniform for spring.
- Mesh Table Lamp: There is something about spring that makes me want to redecorate. Last weekend, I made Aaron move a ton of our rugs around in the house and now I’m itching to change up table decor.
- Sneakers: I’m in the market for some new sneakers for spring. I love that they are popular right now for everyday wear. These nude ones are ahhhmazing and I must have them.
- Great Sunnies: I love a good pair of mirrored sunnies, these are only $12.00 so perfect for a “fun” pair.
My birthday is coming up, so I’m hoping some of these items will arrive on my kitchen counter. My girlfriends always ask what I want and I literally tell them these candles. I think they get annoyed because it’s all I ever say, but I hate spending money on candles for myself, so they are the perfect gift! What’s currently on your spring must have list, or what do you ask for time and time again?
Have a great hump day friends, we’ve almost made it!