I still remember the first time I had Pimento Cheese, it was right after we moved to North Carolina and I basically scoffed at the fact that someone was offering me cheese mixed with mayonnaise. Gross right? I thought so too, until I put that sweet taste of heaven in my mouth and now the rest is history, it is one of my favorite “Southern” things and today, I’ve teamed up with BabbleBoxx to share a delicious homemade recipe for Pimento Cheese as well as some other amazing goodies that make great gifts, holiday treats, etc and should also help you be the “hostess with the mostess” when it comes to entertaining at ease this season!
You may remember my last BabbleBoxx Back to School post, and how much I loved it and I will say, this one also did not disappoint. It’s such a great way to introduce amazing brands that you might otherwise misout on! This box is focused around perfect holiday entertaining and they definitely hit the nail on the head. I actually like to think of it as a survival box with a few great gift dieas thrown in! Below is a list of what was included and my thoughts, as well as the best Pimento Cheese recipe I’ve found!
- Sunsweet Pacific Tropicals: All you have to say is coconut and I’m done for, I love anything tropical in flavor. These little treats are great for holiday shopping on the go. Some guilt free snacking is the key to not gaining 100lbs this holiday season! Plus, I love that the bag is resealable. Download Coupon for $1 off (1) Sunsweet Pacific Tropicals product (here).
- Annie’s Homegrown Vegetable Soup: Nothing like some amazing organic kids soup to keep them satisfied with this during holiday visits. It’s got fun shaped pasta, taste great and is easy to pack in a bag and take to your next stop on the holiday trail! Save $0.75 on any Annie’s Organic Soup (here), and if you haven’t tried the bunnies, do! They are SO much better than other “gold” like crackers. 🙂
- Ella’s Kitchen The Red One Pouches: Another great option for kiddos. I know my friend’s that have little ones adore these pouches and I can see why. Quick, easy, healthy and perfect for on the go mom’s shopping, wrapping, holiday gathering, etc.
- LaCroix Cúrate Melón Pomelo: We have been drinking LaCroix for awhile now and have loved all of the flavors, but this line is even better in my opinion. I love this sparkling water because it’s flavorful, still hydrates and is the perfect substitution to all those sugary drinks that will be served this holiday season. It may sound odd, but I always have one with me. If you’re a fan of sparkling water and haven’t tried this, it’s a must definitely stock your fridge this season, because it always goes quick!
- Wild Garden Quick Marinade + Heat and Serve Pilaf: Thanks to Wild Garden you can still have a delicious dinner in all of this holiday bustle without foregoing taste! If you’re planning on hosting and don’t want to forego a great healthy meal, you can impress your family and friends with the Quick Marinades and Heat and Serve Pilafs.
- Snack Factory® Original Pretzel Crisps®: If you haven’t had these, you are truly missing out because they are by far one of my favorite snacks, dippers, you name it. They come in so many flavors and are the perfect accompaniment to any dip or spread you’re making this season.
- Simplehuman Foam Cartridge Sensor Pump & Soaps: I personally think this would make a great holiday gift. This foam soap dispenser is perfect for the lovers of the kitchen who also love to cook. I hate when I’m handling food and then need to get soap from the dispenser, now not only is my hand covered in food, but now my soap is. This dispenser is the perfect solution! If you still need Christmas gift ideas, you’re welcome. 🙂
- Cookware & Co 10 inch Pan & Bamboo Turner: Another great holiday gift, this pan uses less oil for cooking, helps your food develop amazing flavor and has no toxins. Plus, you could actually win one by entering the sweepstakes! To enter, enter your e-mail address on the following landing page (here).
And there you have it, some amazing products to help you have an amazing, stress free holiday season of hosting, bustling and etc. It’s so busy this time of year, that I’ll take any help I can get including an easy Pimento Cheese recipe for hosting. I used this one, and of course, dipped my favorite Pretzel Crackers into it. This is honestly my go-to appetizer when I need to throw something together, and we always have a bag of these in our pantry (I love the black pepper ones). I will say, when I shred my own cheese, I enjoy it slightly more because of the thickness, but I also have used pre-shredded in a time crunch and it’s 100% okay!
Any go-to appetizers you’re using this season? Thanks for reading and hopefully you found out about a new product today to make the holidays a little less stressful and a little more enjoyable! Happy Holidays!
This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com on behalf of Single Edition Media, but all opinions and reviews are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make CB&BP possible.