- Mules (here and here): Mules offer comfort and the ease of sliding off and on easily. I bought a pair last summer and was actually surprised how much I wore them. I personally think they look great with boyfriend jeans!
- Wedges (here and here): My go to when I need some height for my short legs, but I know I’ll be on my feet all day. Wedges, thank you for being comfortable and making this 5’2 girl a little taller.
- Sneakers (here and here): I love that sneakers are so popular right now. Wear them with jeans and a tee, or even a casual dress. Comfortable and chic.
- Lace Ups (here and here): Lace ups to me add a preppy element. Pair them with an adorable midi dress and wear them to a fancier occasion during the day like a shower or a day trip to the winery.
- Embellished (here and here): Just like metallic, embellished sandals give your outfit excitement. I love how a simple stud or complete embellished look can totally change the look of an outfit. I always keep everything else simple up top when rocking something like this.
- Block Heels (here and here): My summer staples when I’m heading to happy hour, date night or a night out with the girls.
- Slides (here and here): Perfect for on the go, a summer picnic and just relaxing. Fun elements like bows and embellishments make these sandals fun and practical.
- Metallic (here and here): Metallic shoes add a little pizazz to any look. Dress them up, or pair them with boyfriend jeans and a white tee for an unexpected pairing.
Obviously, these all overlap. You can have lace up block heels, wedges with embellishment, etc. That’s why this list is really probably only 6 pairs when you really come down to it. regardless, I think there is an outfit for each of these in your closet and if you go simple enough (besides embellishment), these will be the shoes you can wear spring after spring.
Do you own any of these?