- Mamaste Pillow: How adorable for moms that love yoga? Orrrr… just neutral decor? If I was a Mamaste, I’d definitely put this on my bed or sitting chair. 🙂
- Kate Spade Picture Frame: I actually have this gorgeous silver frame and it’s just such a classic. You could put a photo of you and mom in it and not only give her something sentimental, but something classic for her table. Plus, it’s currently on sale for 30% off.
- Kendra Scott Earrings: What mom wouldn’t love a great classic pair of earrings that comes in an array of amazing colors!? I have a pair in white and they are amazing for spring/summer.
- Necklace: “She believed she could, so she did” I love that quote and this necklace is the best of gold and silver for mom.
- Candles: These candles are definitely “treat yo self” in my book, so treat your mom to one because they really are amazing and smell SO good. My fav is eucalyptus and gardenia!
- Water Bottle: I’ve talked so much about these amazing bottles, so if you have a mom on the go, this is perfect. It keeps my water cold all day long!
- Robe: Who doesn’t love robe life?
- Skincare Set: My mom never buys this kind of stuff herself, so I always think it’s a treat to give her a little luxury in her shower or skin care routine.
- Kiehls: I love everything by Kiehls, end of story.
- Scalloped Bag: because women never have enough handbags and scallops ere adorable.
What are you buying for mom this Mother’s Day? If you don’t have any ideas, make sure to check out Dune Jewelry and also shop from the list above! You can’t go wrong!