This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com on behalf of Single Edition Media. All opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that make this space on the internet possible for me!
Y’all, you completely blew me away yesterday with your kind words about my post. It made me feel so thankful reading each and everyone of them. Many of you shared your insecurities with me as well, and I want you to know I know how hard that is and how much I appreciated it. I am completely baffled by your kindness and so humbled at the fact that I inspire many of you. SO truly, thank you for reading, commenting, liking on social media and everything in between. You have humbled me beyond belief and I am so thankful and ready to open up more on this space. I hope you’ll join me.
With that, I thought it would be fun to share my nigh time routine with y’all. I plan to do a skincare routine soon so I have no included all the details of that here, but I have briefly touched on some of the products I use! This is typically how I unwind after a day or work/then on to blogging. I will also say to be completely transparent, that these photos were obviously shot during the day so that you can actually see what I’m doing! I just re-created my night time steps! 🙂
- Put my PJs on. I mean, I sometimes do this at 5:15 PM when I walk through the door #noshame If I haven’t showered that morning after a workout, this is the time I shower and then throw on comfortable goodness, but if I have showered, I’ll use a Summer’s Eve towelette thanks to this heat and then throw on the most lightweight PJs I have (have you checked Nordstrom’s PJs in the anniversary sale? LOVE them!).
- Take off all my jewelry. I once read Kim Kardashian loves taking her jewelry off at the end of each day and I concur. I take off all my rings, bracelets, earrings, etc. If I’ve just left the gym, this is already all off minus my Baby G Shock watch that I work out with (it’s a great everyday watch too!), so if it’s on, off it goes!
- Makeup OFF! Assuming I’ve showered that morning, taking off my makeup is the next best gift I give myself! This is also when I do my full blown skincare routine after (a post to come soon!). I also use my body products at this point like lotions, PFB Vanish (also works great on razor burn) and my pre-natal stuff (again, more to come!). I’ve also been using the Glam Face and Eye Cupping set on dark or tired looking spots and while it’s too soon to tell you if it’s working, I do love the little exfoliator brush that comes with the set that I’ve been using to take my makeup off! I’m thinking of doing a full post because cupping is supposed to be so beneficial and I’d love to share my experiences!
- Hot water with Lemon. At this point, I’ve gone down stairs and started working for the night. I’ll make dinner, work on blog stuff, relax a little and catch up with Aaron. After dinner around 9PM I’ll make a hot water with lemon or lime and I find it so refreshing! It’s also supposed to be a great detox drink! I’ve been so bloated this pregnancy, I’ll take any help I can get!
- Top Knot. If my hair is clean and I want to preserve my blow out, into a top knot (loose!) it goes. I love the Floxsee mirror I recently got so I can see all angles of my hair easily to make sure I’ve gotten it all. It’s also a great travel mirror if you’re looking for one, completely folds up! Sometimes my hair is not clean and I want a little texture the next morning and this beach spray made by Big Sexy Hair has been a favorite!
- Prep for the next day. If I’m not too sleepy by this point, I’ll lay out clothes or gym clothes for the next day, pack lunch or even prep dinner. It makes the next morning so much easier, but honestly, sometimes I’m sleepy and skip this step!
- Unplug. At this point, teeth have been brushed, we’ve taken the dogs out one more time and even brushed their teeth most days and it’s time to unplug. I’ve been really trying to not have screen time before bed lately which is challenging since I can catch up on stuff, but also good to get a little R&R.
- Read for a few. Start reading a bit and probably fall asleep into the third page! 🙂
Hopefully by then it doesn’t take me 20-30 min. to fall asleep. Chances are, Aaron has fallen asleep in like three minutes. Anyone’s husband like that? Or are you? Anyway, the routine is nothing ground breaking, but I always appreciate knowing people’s routines because maybe it makes sense to do #4 before #1, etc. The cupping company is even extending a discount if you’re interested!
Cupping Set: 15% off with code babble
Y’all the Nordstrom anniversary sale starts tomorrow! How pumped are you!? I’m sharing my fave picks starting early tomorrow, so come visit!