Since I’ve been pregnant, it’s been fun to take a back seat on buying things for myself in order to prep and get teeny, tiny things for our little one’s arrival. I remember when I first started blogging, I stumbled upon so many amazing shops and boutiques that I’d never heard of and I loved being able to support not only smaller stores, but find items that not every single person had. Fast forward to now being pregnant and I feel the exact same way. I’ve stumbled upon so many great baby brands and stores that have so many unique items that I’ve never seen before and that are so practical for moms and dads.
The Baby Cubby is one of these stores. Not only do they carry some of the “popular” baby brands that you’re probably heard of and seen at larger baby stores, but they also carry unique baby brands and pieces that are sure to not only be practical, but not something everyone is going to have. Plus, The Baby Cubby price matches everyday offers free shipping nationwide for orders over $49.
A few of my favorite baby brands I’ve discovered are below!
- Coco and Kiwi: Diaper bags that don’t scream baby? Please and thank you.
- Dock-a-Tot: I’ve heard this thing is a life saver and I cannot wait to see if Baby L loves it! I also love the toy bar accessory!
- Hazel Village: Adorable and organic baby stuffed animals
- Tubby Todd: More for moms than babies, but I’ve been using the belly oil and love it! No stretch marks so far, fingers crossed!
- Kickee Pants: super soft onesies perfect for all the snuggles
- Oli and Carol: Unique and fun vintage toys!
- Bannor Toys: I love wooden toys for kids and the price point on these are fantastic! Grab your state and play!
- Copper Pearl: I’ve had a few girlfriends who swear by little bib type pieces for baby when they are teething. Most I’ve found are bland and well, not cute, but Copper Pearl has so many adorable prints and designs!
- Freshly Picked: Another you’ve probably heard of, but oh em gee, give me every pair!
- 4Moms: I have to admit, I’ve fallen in love with this brand and their sleek look of all things baby. They are sold at bigger stores, but I love that Baby Cubby carries them too!
- Fiona Walker: I am obsessed with these taxidermy heads and once I find out the sex of our baby will be purchasing one immediately!
- Aden and Anais: I’d actually heard of this brand before, but Baby Cubby has an amazing selection of their swaddles. So many of my momma friends have said that these truly are the best!
- Babyletto: A rocker that’s electronic? Sign me up. Sounds like a dream for baby and mom.
Did I mention they also engage with their readers/customers on their blog? I love that they are trying to help moms and dads because none of us know what we’re doing after all!
I’d love to know any amazing baby brands you’ve stumbled upon that I need to check out ASAP? Let me know in the comments below!
Happy Tuesday babes, make it a fabulous one!