I’ve actually never done a Christmas gift guide for moms, but since it seems fitting this year, I thought it might be helpful to round up some great new mom gift ideas for those special ladies in your life. I think with registries at our disposal, it’s easy to think “well, I’ll just get her something she didn’t get.” Personally though, I would stay away from baby items for mom, after all, they are for baby! Treat mom!
Obviously, most of these new mom gift ideas would work for older moms, non moms, etc., but I do plan on sharing a couple of gift guides for her, so stay tuned for those as well! Above and below are just some new mom gift ideas I know I would appreciate as a mom-to-be and don’t forget, experiences over things always, so hire her a babysitter, get her a manicure gift card, take her to lunch! Those small things make such a big, big difference!
- Bring the spa like relaxation to her: Candles, face masks, gift sets; if she can’t get to a spa, maybe she can sneak away for a bit and relax on her own.
- All the cozies for the best sleep possible: New PJs, an eye mask, a great sheet set. Chances are, momma is tired, so make her minimal sleep the most comfortable possible.
- A splurge item: Obviously if you’re her best friend you’re not splurging on a 2K handbag, but dads listen up. Is she dreaming of a new Gucci bag? Make it happen!
- Nursing or Chic Running Around Clothes: Comfy cardigans, great sneakers, etc. Make sure her “mom” wardrobe is chic but practical!
- Something Sentimental: I know I said keep it for mom, but it can still be about baby. An initial of baby’s new name, a memory box, etc. these are things for mom, but ones that will pull at her heart strings. This little book is also adorable.
Also, can we discuss how adorably fun this would be as a gift? LOVE those!
You can shop other gift guides for the season by clicking on “Holiday Gift Ideas” in the top of my banner menu. I’ll be updating often throughout the next few weeks, Christmas is so close! AHHH
Happy hump day and as always, thank you so much for reading!