Happy, happy friends! We made it back here! And we’re one day closer to Christmas than we were yesterday….but who’s counting (insert monkey emoji hiding eyes). Next week I’m so excited to kick off my holiday gift guides. I know it seems early, but the truth is, it will be here before we know it and I for one am trying to get all my Christmas shopping done/mailed before our little one arrives, so the countdown is on!
Today I wanted to share a things I love right now and pick up before cold weather hits!
- Big Chunky Sweaters: First to cover my bump and second because who doesn’t love big and cozy?
- A new Phone Case for fall: Okay, so this may not be “fall/winter-ish” but I recently picked it up and love it! And look what else I saw yesterday!
- Black Flat Boots: I need these like whoa!
- Cozy Wrap Scarves: We all know there is no such thing as too many blanket scarves! I love this color of this one.
- Velvet: anything and everything, I just got this and wore it to last week’s baby shower!
- Fun Party Shoes: Sequins, velvet, loud prints. I’m there.
- Statement earrings: I’ve never been a necklace person, but I do love a loud pair of earrings. These neutral fringe ones are perfect!
- A taupe bag: I’m on the hunt. This one may be a bit out of my range, but it’s about to me the holiday season so one can dream, right?
- A great fall Lip: Deep reds, nudes, etc. I love “Damned” by NARS and also “D is for Dangerous” by MAC.
- Blouses for layering: How perfect would this one be with leather leggings and boots?
What are you currently coveting for fall?
Have a great weekend loves! Aaron is working all weekend womp womp, but we do plan to try a new eatery in Durham that just opened and I plan to be VERY productive (at least hopefully). The nursery is a DISASTER, so I MUST restore order! Wish me luck!