Last week, I shared my Valentine’s gift guide for him and I also mentioned how my husband doesn’t necessarily believe in the holiday. I think a lot of people feel that way, that it’s a made up holiday to make money for the greeting card industry yada, yada, yada. However, even though he thinks that, he knows better than to arrive on VDay empty handed. 🙂 We don’t do anything big, but we do usually exchange a small gift (under $100) and go to dinner. If your significant other is the type that surprises you on Valentine’s with designer bags or diamonds, YOU GO GLEN COCO (and might I suggest this I’m swooning over?)…BUUT if they don’t have that sort of cash and you need ideas that are actually in the budget, I’ve got you covered with these Valentines Day gift ideas.
VALENTINES GIFT IDEAS FOR HER UNDER $100
- I included this in my men’s gift guide too. I got one of these for Aaron a few holidays back and it’s fun to leaf through occasionally.
- Some new makeup for the beauty lover. I love these palettes and think they are amazing, but I can see how spending $50 on eye-shadow is a little bonkers (which makes it a great gift for someone else to buy you!).
- A dress and dinner. Don’t we all want our guys to pick us out something to wear with a note to “Be ready by 7PM.” Go ahead and send him this blog post with a hint to read #3, I might even send it to my own husband.
- If your guy buys you shoes, never let him go! These are classic.
- A high priced candle you’d never buy for yourself, but smell SO amazing. Yes, please. I admit it, they really are SO, SO good.
- A perfume he picks out (as long as he’s good at that sort of thing!). Just tell him to go for a classic!
- I’ve heard amazing things bout these cases. Age defying, great for your hair, etc. So naturally, we all need one and how cute is this one covered in kisses?
- The prettiest statement earrings, but seriously, I have these in so many colors because they are lightweight and come in every color.
- New nighties, if there is any time to get lingerie as a gift, this is it.
- Chocolate because duh.
- A new clutch to go with your new dress (see #3 for reference).
- A cute set of mugs, or a cute decanter set for the wine lover. Either or, or both! One for AM and one for PM.
- Reference #12. How fab would this be for a Galentines party?
- More jewelry, because no women ever said she had enough.
I’m always interested in how people “celebrate” Valentines Day. Do you consider it an actual holiday? Go big? Or go home? Any Valentines gift ideas you want to share? Tell me in the comments below!